Skip to content

B E 600 Independent Study/Research form

Student-Faculty Agreement

Individual readings or study, research, etc. When submitted, form will be forwarded to the faculty member named in the form then to your Graduate Program Coordinator for approval.

B E 600 Independent Study form

  • Who is the adviser for your degree program?

  • 1000 character maximum—if you need additional space, email the description to
  • Note that if you choose a numeric grade it will not be included in GPA calculations—nor are 600 credits included in Graduate School required graded credits or 500-level or above credits.

  • Note that when this form is submitted it will be forwarded to the faculty member named for their agreement to supervise, and that they have made preliminary arrangements with you for the project to be carried out in the terms of the program statement and time frame above.