Welcome to your online guide for student success. This page is here to direct you through every step of your academic journey, from meeting with an advisor to creating your graduation timeline.
While you’re here searching for ways to advance your goals, don’t forget to explore your options and have fun. Make sure to check out links to events and group activities. Contribute to our efforts to promote equity, diversity, and inclusion. And remember to attend to your own personal wellness with mental health, disability, and other support services.
CBE is dedicated to promoting equitable community collaborations for a more just and beautiful world. As a student, you’re part of our community. Reach out anytime, and let us know how we can help.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
- Interested in serving as a mentor?September 21, 2023
- [Re]Visioning the Ave: Students devise real-world strategies for a thriving, accessible neighborhood hubAugust 24, 2023
- UW Architecture’s bench project turns an idea into an experienceJune 23, 2023
- Three CBE students named to 2023 Husky 100April 26, 2023
- CBE Community, Environment, and Planning alum encounters experiences of a lifetime during his undergraduate careerMarch 27, 2023