Our Office of Student Services is dedicated to supporting our student body and provides a wide range of resources to help you reach your personal, academic, and career goals.
We are committed to cultivating future leaders who bring collaborative approaches to solving today’s grand challenges and creating better built environments for all.
Our students, faculty, and staff bridge, complement, and integrate effectively across disciplinary boundaries within CBE and with our partners.
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion
Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion are essential to meeting our goal of a more just and beautiful world. The disciplines of the college are fundamentally about envisionsing, planning, designing and building a better future. This necessarily means one that is socially just and equitable. In a context of change and uncertainty, we believe that anything less is unsustainable.
- CBE launches new mentorship programSeptember 12, 2022
- 'Something has to change:' These architecture students are challenging Seattle's housing normsJune 16, 2022
- Biochar: Coral Reef of the SoilMay 23, 2022
- An online world that doesn’t destroy the real oneFebruary 17, 2022
- The internet is killing the environment. These students came up with a brilliant design fixNovember 4, 2021